Rugged pan/tilt unit with dual HD/SD video and thermal modules
The Oculus TI range is the perfect solution for mid-range surveillance applications, providing the best performance available within a rugged pan and tilt casing of this size.
The Oculus TI range employs DRS’ proven un-cooled high resolution 640 x 480 (DB), 17μm VOx thermal imaging technologies to provide man detection up to 2.1 kilometres. The thermal uses ICE to enhance contrast and features continuous digital zoom. All models also offer simultaneous video verification provided by a 40x zoom module or 30x HD zoom module.
As with all Oculus units, everything is fully housed within a hard anodised aluminium casing, fully rated to IP67 and ready to handle the harshest environments. The toughened, optically flat glass provides clear images, even at the highest zoom levels and can be kept clean at all times by the compact wiper unit. Optical encoders for both the pan and tilt axes provide highly accurate positioning and repeatability, allied with self-correction systems that will counteract any external interference with the moving head.
The Oculus TI range can be mounted upright or inverted and the yoke can be offset to eliminate blindspots through a full 360 degrees of rotation. Mounting accessories are available to suit standard mounting platforms, including 4” PCD.
- HD and SD video option
- ICE – Image enhancement technology
- Industry leading 17μm thermal technology
- Simultaneous video and thermal outputs
- Man detection up to 2.1km
- IP and HD-SDI option
- Optical encoders for accurate positioning and repeatability
- Protected to IP67 (IP68 option)
- 316L stainless steel option
- Built-in camera lens wiper as standard
- Preset, tours and privacy masking
- Multiple mounting options
- Optional heater for reliable operation down to -40°C
DRS’ proven thermal imaging technologies integrate with Silent Sentinel’s Harmonic Drive and optical devices. High performance and reliability in any environment.Datasheet (PDF)