- HD or SD video camera with powerful optical zoom lens
- Uncooled 9°
- 35mm thermal imaging camera
- IP or HD-SDI options
- IP67 environmental protection
- Up to 100 degrees per second pan speed (Subject to payload)
- Self correction positioning system
- Proportionate speed control
- Low backlash belt drive (Optional harmonic drive available)
- Flexible mounting options
- User friendly OSD menu structure
- Optical encoders
- Fully cable managed solution
- Optional heater for extra low temperature operation
Mid-range camera platform
The Osiris Scout is a ready to go surveillance system which is perfect for mid-range surveillance applications. Mounted on the Osiris PT platform, the cameras are able to scan the targets with pin point accuracy.
The Osiris Scout is offered with both a proven DRS, 17μm VOx thermal module twinned with either an SD or HD video camera featuring a powerful optical zoom lens allowing the operator to both detect and then zoom into the area of interest. Both thermal and video outputs are provided simultaneously.
The robust aluminium housings are rated to IP67 and are anodised and powder coated to withstand harsh environmental conditions. Optical encoders ensure positional accuracy and are allied to a self-correction system that will automatically keep the cameras in the desired position.
The unit provides absolute positioning feedback so it can be easily integrated into a larger security infrastructure and combined with radar or other detection systems.
DRS’ proven thermal imaging technologies integrate with Silent Sentinel’s Harmonic Drive and optical devices. High performance and reliability in any environment.[button style=”btn-default btn-lg” icon=”glyphicon glyphicon-save” align=”left” type=”link” target=”true” title=”Datasheet (PDF)” link=”http://www.kuraygeo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/osiris_scout_uk.pdf”]